Saturday, August 29, 2009

Im bored

After one year plus i am back again.haizz~this is another boring weekend cause i force to work from 930am-6pm again. Well, MoNeY is the Best motivation which can motivate me. Money money i love you. HoHo~tomorrow is 30th August so i gonna receive my monthly wages. This is the day i always waiting.
That's nothing much i can do in the cybercafe and just only facebook and facebook. what can i do??
This Wednesday i went back to enroll for my coming new semester. that's glad n shocked when the staff told me i clear all my previous subjects. even now i clear all but i still worry my Mgt, because before this i fail my coursework and the only way my lecturer will help me pass if i score well in my final exam. so i worry that they suddenly tell me i need to re-do my coursework again. i don't wish to have such feeling 从天堂掉到地狱. Tell me please i am the lucky one, i am not dreaming, and that is the fact.

:(

No comments: